Cuban National Bank Building
In 1901 the North American Trust Company began to operate as National Bank. In 1907 it moved into this new building on the corner of Obispo and Cuba streets. On its classical façade a Corinthian colonnade forming the portico and the gate that enhances the main entrance stand out. The building was enlarged again in 1919.
It is now the seat of the Ministry of Finance and Prices.