Asturian Center Building
The Asturian Center opened up in this new see in 1927. Eclectic in style, the building has four storeys and as many towers. Some of its most appealing features are the life-size sculptures, the main stairway, the ceiling of the drawing room, painted by Mariano Miguel; the ironwork, the stain-glass work and the marbles set in suggestive geometrical shapes.
Today it houses the Universal Art Collection belonging to the National Museum of Fine Arts.